Wednesday 4 March 2009

Rush Rush...


That is our life at present. I am working 4 days this week so am trying to be extra organised. I think I'll be pretty tired by Friday night though.

Craig received another promotion and is running the Bundaberg/SE Qld part of Lindsay transport as well as the rural part of the company (P&H Rural) which is fertiliser, chemical and irrigation. He certainly has his work cut out for him now and will be flat out but is relishing the challenge.

I managed to sneak in my golf lesson last week but unfortunately the practice has been sadly lacking. Craig and I intend to go and have a game on Sunday now that his mother (our babysitter) has returned from New Zealand.

Craig and I went to a sports dinner with his company on Saturday night. It was quite a good evening with an ex cricketer and rugby player speaking and the usual sports memorabilia auction. Most memorable was the magician who chose me to be his assistant. I was so nervous standing up in front of about 120+people. He was very entertaining and I came home with a pink balloon poodle for the children.

Apart from dancing, the children spent the weekend in their blow up pool as it has got very hot again. They had a relatively quiet weekend which they needed. While I was washing the car on Saturday I spotted 2 kookaburras on the light pole. They seem to be hanging around so much lately, so much so that I wonder if their habitat is sadly being destroyed with all of the development going on around us at present. Thank goodness we have the big beautiful swamp close by.

No comments: