Tuesday 31 March 2009

The Fancy Dress Ball



for Nicholas' school was held on Saturday night. The theme was multicultural/people of the world. Nicholas went as Ned Kelly and Penny as a Chinese girl. Luckily, her grandma (Pam) had given her some PJ's as a present on her return from an o/s trip last year. Nicholas and I cut out his cardboard suit of armour and added bullet marks and metal studs with a silver pen. It was very simple but he was thrilled with it. The kids had a great night. Nick could show us some of the dances he has been practicing at school with his class.

I am madly cutting out letters and shapes on my Cricut in preparation for our scrapbooking retreat which is on this weekend. I can't wait. Only 2 more sleeps. I have 10 LO's more or less prepared which I think will keep me busy enough on the w/end. I'm dreaming of the serenity and the delicious food! I hope to have many LO's to share next week.

No comments: