Tuesday 11 November 2008

Layouts

I completed the school LO of Nicholas last week and the Little Miss LO of Penny last night. I have been procrastinating about how to use these big (10"x8") photos in a LO. Minimal embellishments appear to be the key. I have another LO for the shop competition and then I have to move onto creating Christmas cards, decorations and bon-bons, not to mention my annual Christmas letter. Hopefully I gain some good ideas at our last club scrap meet on Sunday. It appears that it may be the last scrap Sunday ever as Petrina and Cassie have understandably become very busy with work and family. I don't know how they've managed to juggle things this far. We will still have our weekend retreat next year which I am very thankful for as I really enjoy the weekend away. Have a good week.

2 comments:

Sandra L said...

Love the LO's. I see the cricut cartridges in use. Aren't they just great. I haven't had too much of a play with them but hopefully over the xmas holidays. I too have started the xmas cards and presents. Maybe next year I might start earlier so I am not as rushed. xxx

Anonymous said...

Rachel, love the alphabet border, did you do that on the cricuit? It is fantastic.
See you Sunday.
Cass