Monday 26 October 2009

I'm Getting Published!

After completing my blog post today I decided to try my luck with a couple of scrapbooking magazines and sent them the 2 LO's that I did yesterday. One of my LO's has been accepted by Scrapbook Creations for publishing early next year hence the reason for replacement of the LO in the previous post with a randy, hungry peacock that I photographed at Coffs Harbour on our holiday. I won't believe it until I see it in print as they can sometimes change their minds. I even get paid although unfortunately it won't buy me my next BMW. I was absolutely thrilled to receive the email. It made my day. I'll let you know if and when it makes it to the magazine for sale.

2 comments:

Linda M said...

Many congratulations Rachael, well done, definitely let us know when the magazine is out.
Linda

Petrina McDonald said...

woohooo!!!!!!!!! and fancy that randy peacock featuring in its place LOL!!!