Tuesday 30 June 2009

Social Butterflies...

that is what my children are! Nick enjoyed a party at the local bowling and leisure centre on Friday night until 7pm which is late for Craig and I to be out these days. No let up on Saturday with dancing, morning tea at Teaspoon in town and soccer in which Nick scored 2 goals. On Sunday we visited the local produce markets which were ridiculously busy. It must've been the beautiful weather. I then left the children and Craig at home to go to my monthly scrapping club afternoon in which I produced 2 LO's (see below). Craig, Nick and Penny went to explore a new bike way and had a great time.Today we went to have morning tea with Penny's friend, Sam and his family. After lunch we went to Spotlight to check out the sale and bought some crafty projects to complete in the holidays. Then on to my friend Petrina's place where the children all had a good play and we could catch up over a coffee and talk about scrapbooking. We're really enjoying ourselves and it won't stop tomorrow. Will let you know what we get up to then.
Here is a card I made last week.

No comments: