Monday 8 June 2009

The Last One...

This weekend was the last long weekend in Queensland for the year (until Christmas) and I feel like we wasted it as we didn't do much or go anywhere. This is partly due to me still trying to catch up on things after being away, and also it is Craig's annual weekend away to a fishing competition. As you can see they did quite well. Unfortunately this coral trout missed out on taking out the prize for the heaviest coral trout by 5oograms!
I managed to get an educational newsletter done for work which I am relieved about as I haven't done one since February. Nothing like a conference to find some inspiration to impart some knowledge. Nick scored a goal at soccer on Saturday and Penny sang "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" into the microphone at dancing - very cute. We had some friends over for afternoon tea on Sunday and the six children all had a great play. I also managed to finish off this LO that I started a couple of months ago.

No comments: