Sunday 31 May 2009

Old and new...

LO's and a card to show today.
The first LO I completed in February but left at the shop for challenge display and finally picked it up just prior to our departure to Adelaide. It is one of my favourite LOs. The other LO I started a month ago and finally completed today and I made the card last night. The flower centres are microbeads which I have had in my stash for about 4 years and never used. Whilst they're very messy, I think they're quite pretty.
In other news, we went to dancing on Saturday after a 3 week absence and an in-house concert was announced to be held at a function centre in a few weeks so Penny has lots of practice to do. She's very excited. Nick won his soccer and shot a goal. On Saturday afternoon we attended the next door neighbour's first birthday which the kids enjoyed as I did too getting to know the parents.
This morning we had some old friends, Tim and Trina and their children, Jorja and Will over for morning tea. We were very decadent with freshly home cooked scones and pikelets with jam and cream so this afternoon I made sure I worked out at the gym! The weekend topped off with a visit from Grandma (Craig's Mum). Now off to catch up on the ironing for the week! Have a good week. Rach xxx

No comments: