Monday 29 June 2009

Holidays Have Begun

Today was the first day of the holidays and what fun we had. My friend, Carol from work and her gorgeous daughter, Illiana came for morning tea. Penny, Nicholas and Illiana had a great time playing together, so much so that she wanted to stay longer which was a great idea. Carol returned this afternoon which unfortunately was cut short by swimming lessons but the kids had a lovely time playing with a new friend.

Our latest addition is a treadmill. Craig's 11hr days don't allow much time to get out and do exercise as well as spend time with the children so we decided to purchase a treadmill. He gets on it after we have put the kids to bed. I have used it a couple of times and it's great and makes me feel much less guilty about not getting to the gym as often as I should.
Here are some cards that I have made in the last few weeks. The last one is for my brother who is celebrating his birthday tomorrow - HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!!

No comments: