Monday 9 February 2009

Thank you P

My good friend Petrina, designed this blog header for me tonight from some digital elements (scrapbook jargon). It is so me - pink and green. Thanks P, I love it!
We had a busy weekend with 2 nights out with the children and friends, Craig had 2 games of golf and I spent Sunday afternoon with my friends from the Simply Crafty club scrapping at the hall. It was a good weekend although all of us were pretty pooped by last night.
I have 2 LO's to show but just have to photograph them so will put them up in the next day or two.
Also, I wanted to let all know who read my blog - particularly family, if you would like to leave a comment I think I have managed to set it so that you don't have to have a blog account. If someone could try it and let me know I would be most appreciative.
I've started golf lessons and have discovered some new muscles! I have been practicing my swing in the yard most days only with a tee of course. Off to the driving range tomorrow to try some balls and then another lesson on Wednesday. I have golfing blisters on the inside of my thumb but Craig assures me it'll toughen up.
Last week I attended a scrap night at one of the local shops for a couple of hours and hope to go again tomorrow night. I am trying to give my 2009 LO goal a good nudge!
My heart goes out to those affected by the fires in the southern states of Australia - NSW, SA and Victoria. The loss and devastation is horrific and the trauma suffered will be imminent for a long time to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach,
I'm doing a late stint at the mine and just noticed your email alerting me to your new blog entry.
What a lovely header Petrina designed for you.....
I'll give you a buzz when i'm home. (Fly out tomorrow)
Hope this gets through without me having an account. Love Robx