Monday 4 October 2010

Holidays Over

That was quick. We all had a good break though. Our mad cleaning frenzy has not been in vain. We had people through the house this week. I like my tidy, clean house. I had mentioned to a friend about 12mths ago that I needed to move to have a good clean up and out. I looked through the cupboards again today and I don't think that there is too much more that I can get rid of. I have a few things that missed the garage sale which I will drop off at the charity shop tomorrow.
Nick and I spent 2 days last week sorting out his jumbled up Lego. He had multiple sets joined together and wouldn't re-build them as it was too hard to find the pieces. Now each set is packed and labeled in a snap lock bag. The left overs are colour coded in snap lock bags.
On Wednesday night we were picked up by limousine and driven to a lovely restaurant (Restaurant 55) to celebrate my good friend, Joanne's birthday. It was my first trip in a limo and would be very easy to get used to with champagne served whilst we were travelling. The food at the restaurant was superb as was the company. We had a great night out.

Saturday was filled with birthday parties and a get together for the re-run of the AFL grand final. Sunday was spent relaxing. Penny and I made her party invitations. She has many plans for her party and has been making lists since January!
Today Nick and I went to see "Despicable Me" which was a fun movie with a great message. Back to school tomorrow for Nick and his last term.
My niece Alex is entering her 5th week in hospital. We have everything crossed that she will keep improving. It is baby steps and getting really tough for her. Keep your chin up sweet girl.
Have a good week.
Rach xx

No comments: