Tuesday 12 October 2010

Happy Birthday Miss Alex

My sweet niece, Alex is turning 11 on Thursday. She had major surgery last week which she has begun to recover from very well. So much so that she will be able to leave hospital tomorrow after 5.5wks. Home just in time for her birthday. Have a lovely day Alex - you deserve it. Thank you to all of my friends who have sent well wishes for Alex. She has needed every little prayer to get better and we feel so relieved that she is improving.
I am off to Sydney tomorrow, hence my early birthday wishes to Alex. I am attending a conference there for a few days in the lap of luxury. I'm very excited and love the motivation that conferences promote. Craig is returning from Cairns tomorrow and will be holding the fort.
 We are slowly organising our lives and gearing up for our big move. Amongst all of this, I took time out to attend my second last Simply Crafty Sunday scrap. I will really miss this group of ladies, some of whom I met over 6yrs ago. I didn't achieve much but really enjoyed their company. Here are 2 LO's I created.
Have a good week.
Rach xxx

2 comments:

Linda M said...

Good news about your niece Rachael, enjoy Sydney. We will defintely miss you amongst our scrap ladies.

Petrina McDonald said...

so glad to heaer that alex will be going home in time for her birthday - great news!!! i love how you finished off that first layout and that second one looks fab!!
don't even talk about second lasts :(