Thursday 28 April 2011

The Easter Layouts

Here are the LO's I completed over Easter. I think my favourite is the one of Penny and I. It is an unusual colour combination which works well.




The return to school has been good although the weather has been a little miserable. Penny had her first tap and jazz lesson (in Brisbane) this afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed it. Ballet follows on and I was a little concerned about her concentration for 1.5hrs after a day of school but she came out happier and bubblier than ever. Nick is getting very excited as his 8th birthday looms on Saturday. I have been working the latter part of the week and am looking forward to catching up with Kate, my good friend from school tomorrow night, who is in town from Roma. We are having a night in, ordering take away and toasting the royal wedding of Wills and Kate over a champers or two.

Happy Thursday :)
Rach xx

2 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

oh I like them all! But I have to agree that the unusual colour scheme works very well!

Linda M said...

Lovely pages Rachael, will also be having a glass or two for the wedding tomorrow oops tonight, have fun.