Sunday 8 August 2010

Big Decisions

have been made around here recently, hence my absence from blog land. The big announcement which many of you already know is that we are moving to Brisbane. Craig has received a promotion in his job which will require us to move. So many more decisions need to be made before our move in December. Will we rent or sell our house? What to keep and what to dispose of. We've been in our present house for almost 13yrs and so have accumulated a lot. Thank goodness I had a throw out a couple of years ago to ease my pain. I think a couple of garage sales will go on in the next few months. We have many sad goodbyes (although we'll only be 4hrs away) but many happy beginnings ahead.
Onto other things now. Thought I'd just show a photo of the tutu I sewed for Penny a couple of weeks ago.
I spent the afternoon with my scrapping friends today which was very relaxing and I'll show some photos of the simple LO's I completed later in the week. I certainly will miss this group of friends but hope to return for the annual retreat next April.
Have a great week.
Rach xx

5 comments:

Linda M said...

Very nice tutu Rachael and very pretty model, was great to spend the day catching up with you and your exciting news and you will be missed at our monthly get togethers, have a good month.

Debra Murray said...

Best wishes for your family. So glad you will still attend retreat as it wouldn't be the same without you!

Debra Murray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Petrina McDonald said...

:(((((((((((((((
i am really going to miss you
:(((((((((((((((

Anonymous said...

Rachael, how exciting for Craig and your family to be off on a new chapter in your life. Good luck with the house decisions and also the moving, although sometimes it appears daunting it can be a very "cleansing" experience.
Great to hear also that you will try and return to the retreats, that is also what I will endevour to do next year.