Monday 26 July 2010

Hustle and Bustle

Not much to report here. Just very busy with work, Craig being away and school and day care. We are all looking forward to our holiday away to Yamba in eight weeks time. We'll be in need of a good break. My slow cooker is getting a real work out as there's nothing better than getting home at 6pm with 2 hungry children and a meal already cooked. I've made a few batches of pea and ham soup (aka farty soup as the children have named it) which are delicious as well as curries and stroganoffs. I can highly recommend the new Women's Weekly slow cooker book which I purchased this year - great recipes with source-able ingredients.
I sewed a tutu for Penny yesterday and am planning to add the finishing touches this week so will share then. Dancing returned on Saturday after a lengthy break and Penny couldn't have been more excited. Nick is busy with school and soccer although his interest in both is waning at present.
Below are some LO's that I have completed recently.

Have a great week.

Rach :)

No comments: