Monday 30 August 2010

Too Busy To Blog

OMG. Three weeks since I have blogged! We've been busy meeting real estate agents and the bank. Also going through all of our cupboards to find things for the garage sale which by the way was very successful. We made close to $400 which was only made possible with the help of my friend, Shane - she's the garage sale guru! Amazing how one person's trash is another's treasure.
Last week we had a couple of coffee dates with Penny's good friend, Angus from daycare and his Mum, Jolene and also my good friend Petrina. Coffee always tastes better with friends.
I took the children to the dentist last Monday and the dentist suggested that we have family photos within the week as Nick has 8 wobbly teeth!! I knew about one but 8. Poor child is going to have liquefied food! Petrina took some fantastic family photos for us at the local swamp on Saturday afternoon. We haven't ever had professional family photos and who needs a professional when I have such a talented friend who takes photos like these. I am just so pleased with them.

This week I am onto card making as we have so many friends and family with birthdays in Sept/Oct. Not a whole lot of scrapping going on. I just can't get into it at the moment. Too much else to think of. Craig is home for one night out of the next ten so I am trying to be very organised. Wish me luck.

Have a great week.
Rach xxx

1 comment:

Linda M said...

Beautiful photos Rachael, such a happy family, will certainly miss you on our Sunday scraps.