Tuesday 25 May 2010

Hello

At last I have got back to my blog. Such a long time between posts but busy family times have seen my computing time dwindle. Mum and Dad spent 6 nights with us last week. We had fun finishing off both cubby houses - one distinctly girly and one that required secret men's business! I'll post photos of both later in the week. We visited an aerial museum which was fascinating. It was a very restful time.
The week prior to my parents arrival was particularly crazy with 3.5 working days but I had a lovely week last week with only 2 days work.
Featured below are 2 LO's I completed at the Sunday scrap on Mother's Day. I have also done another 2 LO's but cannot show them at present. Will let you in on the secret later in June!
Nick scored 2 goals on Saturday at soccer and played really well. He continues to keep me poor in shelling out for lunch orders due to his impeccable record on his spelling tests. Penny is right into her dancing and even showed us a very sweet ballet dance which involved her being a cat. She is thriving in her pre-Prep room at daycare.
Have a good week.
Rach xx

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

i {heart} secrets!!!