Monday 12 April 2010

Retreat Countdown

Four more sleeps until I leave for my annual scrapbooking retreat with a great bunch of ladies. We stay at this beautiful country location and the food is delicious. Good old fashioned country cooking that I don't have to prepare or clean up from. Craig will be home with the children and besides soccer I'm not sure what they have in store.
Nick is going back to school for Term 2 tomorrow. It has been a quick holiday but relaxing and much needed. The heat and humidity have been very oppressive over the last 4 days and this afternoon we decided to get the blow up pool out again which had been stored away. The children had a fabulous time as I'm sure the whole neighbourhood heard! Tomorrow they are predicting a cool day with the morning at 20degrees which will be a shock. We've had some heavy rain tonight which is the beginning of the cool down I suppose.
I went out scrapbooking with the group of ladies on Sunday afternoon but it was an intimate group with only 4 of us attending. Being the end of school holidays and having the retreat next weekend probably accounted for the decreased numbers. Nevertheless I had a great time and achieved 2 LO's.
I made this card for the party Nick went to last week. Very simple but a good boys card. I really haven't regretted buying these dinosaur stamps.
Have a good week.
Rach xx

No comments: