Tuesday 12 January 2010

Creative Spree

I have completed 3 LO's and a card in the last few days which is pretty huge for me. I had a good afternoon scrapping with my friends at our first club get together for the year. I started all three LO's there but find it hard to do the journalling then so waited until Sunday evening. Two of the LO's are from Christmas morning 2005 where the photography leaves a little to be desired but the memories are all that matter and these help preserve this. The other LO is of baby Penny at 5 months enjoying showing off her rolling trick after a bath. I am going to begin making the Southern Cross Kids Camp album pages now.
This card I created today for a good friend from work, Carol who went into hospital for a cesarean today and gave birth to a beautiful little baby girl named Ciara (6lb0oz). We can't wait to meet baby Ciara although I think I may have to do it on my own as the children have colds at present. Congratulations to the Barazza Family!

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

gorgeous card Rachael (as always) AND i am still chuckling at that cute pic of penny with her tongue out!