Wednesday 31 December 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Tonight I'm enjoying a quiet champagne with my family and probably won't see midnight as my children will be up at 5.30am. The weather is very hot and humid at present and we are madly praying for rain as the grass is very crunchy under foot.
I also wanted to post some more photos of our family Christmas.
The top two photos are of my niece, Alex and nephew, Lachlan holding green frogs which enjoyed the water around the pool at the apartments. The next photo is of Penny and Auntie Trudie (my SIL) and the bottom of great mates and cousins, Lachlan and Nicholas. I hope to post more photos soon.
WISHING YOU ALL A FANTASTIC, SUCCESSFUL AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!
I'm still trying to work out my New Year's resolutions. Maybe it will take me the whole year to decide!
Have a great night.
Rach xx

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

Happy New Year to you too Rachael!!! I think it is way too early to be making any resolutions - I still have far too much chocolate to be eaten here first.
Love that last photo of the boys there :)
Love P