Tuesday 28 June 2011

Winter Holidays

We began the winter school holidays with a bang. We took the children on a surprise visit to Seaworld at the Gold Coast. They had no idea until we drove into the car park and were so excited. It was the most beautiful sunny day and such a lovely day to spend outside. We attended 4 of the shows and the kids could not single out their favourite, they enjoyed them all! We went on rides and attended the shark and fish exhibit and got to touch stingrays. I think the new penguin exhibit was my favourite. They were just so pristine and so cute.
Nick and Penny have attended vacation care this week whilst I have worked which they tell me is OK. We have other plans to catch up with Bundaberg friends later in the week.
Here are a few LO's that I have finished recently.
I have finally finished scrapping a box of photos and am onto the next one - great feeling!
Have a good week.
Rach xx

No comments: