Saturday 13 December 2008

The Christmas Tree ...


is up and the Christmas carols are playing. We put the tree up on the 1st December but unfortunately I haven't had much time to blog lately. I don't really have time at present, but I love keeping people up to date and receiving comments. We've been busy with end of school fun, our poor old Labrador, Zoe who had to have a visit to the vet to shave and treat a very festy hot spot and I've also rediscovered sewing. I'm making an evening dress for my Christmas party. The theme is Hollywood and I'm going as Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) from "Breakfast At Tiffany's". I will post some photos after the event. I thought I'd better watch the movie as it is some time since I have seen it. It is such a lovely movie. Speaking of movies, I went to see "Australia" last week. It is spectacular, very funny and just beautiful. The scenery is stunning. I have seen a lot of the media releases on the movie but it has many more surprises than has been displayed in these. It's not just a 'chick flick', the guys would love it too. Well worth seeing on the big screen. Well best be off as we have visitors coming for dinner and I have to hem that dress.

'Til next time

Rach

No comments: